Spend two hours with colleagues learning, lunching and networking.
What it’s about
This series of events will take place in different cities around Europe.
Each lunch and learn will be led by an industry expert who will present on an aspect of:
- content strategy
- content design
- content team management
- digital transformation from a content perspective
- agile production
These sessions are strictly limited to 20 attendees to facilitate networking.
Who it’s for
These events are open to all levels of government – from local to EU. They’re of particular interest to:
- ‘heads of’ with overall responsibility for web content or web transformation projects
- information managers
- content managers
- product managers
The next lunch and learn
‘Transforming Government Content’ takes place on 21st January 2015 in Brussels, Belgium in partnership with Crosscast.
Padma Gillen will explain how to:
- organise content development teams
- create effective governance structures
- manage stakeholder relationships and organisational change
- balance legal risk for the organisation with meeting user needs
- organise production workflow
- run an agile content project
He’ll also talk through a GOV.UK project that highlights the challenges and benefits of putting all this into practice.
After the presentation there’ll be plenty of time for questions, discussion and networking with colleagues from all levels of government.
Book your place
Price € 85.00 (lunch included).
Book your place now on Eventbrite.